The International School of Gabon, Ecole Ruban Vert, is arguably the jewel of Africa in terms of school infrastructure and vision. We would be happy for you to join us in this adventure. As the Executive Assistant, you will be involved in all levels of the general management.
Placed under the direct supervision of the Headmaster and the Bursar, the Executive Assistant is responsible of the proper functioning of its secretariat. He or She participates in the organization of the boards of directors meeting.
The Executive Assistant, also called Manager Assistant, has the main activity of assisting the Headmaster and the Bursar in the execution of their daily missions and to effectively ensure its secretariat. He or She serves as an interface between the staff in their daily relations with the two Directors.
- Ensure the reception and management of telephone calls from the general management
- Ensure the efficient management of mail and files of the general management
- Ensure the archiving and securing of correspondence, files and other documents of the General Management
- Writing, processing and production of various texts (mail, notes, reports, reports)
- Preparation and presentation of the synthesis of documents, files, translation of documents
- Dissemination and transmission of all documents
- Oral presentation of information in front of a person in front of a group
- Design, organization and / or use of files, databases.
- Participates in debriefing sessions with her manager
- Prepares the working files of her manager then archive them
- Prepares the minutes of meetings and disseminate them
- Organizes working meetings, seminars and workshops
- Organizes the reception of personalities and manage the protocol
- Participates in the drafting of the annual activity report of the institution
- The candidate should have a bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Have 3 or 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Computer literacy on MS Office Packages (MS word, Excel)
- Reliability and anticipation
- Relational skills (listening skills, diplomacy, patience)
- Reactivity and Discretion
- Confidentiality and Team spirit, Sense of Priority
- Curiosity and rigor
- High sense of organization and a good adaptability