ERV offers a wide range of musical instruments and disciplines from classical to modern styles to encourage excellence in our students. Thus, students of all levels of experience, from complete beginners to experts, can learn and develop new skills.
ERV’s music department is equipped with the highest standards and quality of musical instruments that will allow all students to explore their musical talents. Our state-of-the-art recording studio not only allows our students to record and perfect their musical expertise but allow us to offer disciplines such as music technology and production. The music department offers many possibilities and thanks to this expertise, the school welcomed and hosted the Berklee School of Music “On the Road” workshops.
- Full music curriculum and course work following PYP, IMYC, and IB standards
- Full instruction in GCSE Music and IB/DP Music available
- Top performance facilities and equipment in Gabon, including a professional quality mobile studio and iMac recording studio
- Private lessons offered in guitar, voice, piano, violin, viola, saxophone, clarinet, flute with assessments through the London College of Music (LCM)
- Performance Ensembles include a school orchestra, rock bands, guitar, and choirs
- Two fully staged musicals each year. Combined effort with the drama department
- Highly trained and respected music faculty both at the school level and internationally