• For the fifth successive year ERV students are to be congratulated on their remarkable achievements
• 100% pass rate achieved by all students in all subjects
• 22% of all grades the highest ‘grade 9’
• 47% of all grades were ‘high grades’
• Highest ever ERV results in English and Further Maths
• Students in Year 10 who took French early all achieved top grades
• ERV celebrates 2022 Year 11 scholar with highest ever International GCSE Examinations results!
International School of Gabon Ruban Vert
To become Africa’s most enterprising school, focusing on sustainability and innovation to play a significant role in Gabon’s and in Africa’s education.
To provide a legacy in education which promotes qualities of open-mindedness, tolerance and respect for others, which will provide a best practice model for the future of students from all nations in Gabon.
We strive for excellence in every aspect of life: in human relations, in one’s abilities and expectations.
We respect ourselves, our environment, and each other.
We value truth and honesty, tolerance, integrity and responsibility.
What people say
“ERV is a pioneer school where every child is dedicated to become an independent and knowledgeable person eager to discover around him.”
“Working in ERV is a rewarding and enriching experience. It is a bit like being at home. I am very proud to be here. ”