Entry to The International School of Gabon Ruban Vert
The admissions process has been designed to ensure that students are appropriately placed at ERV, while upholding the integrity and consistency of the school programme and policies. Proper placement will ensure that students achieve their potential. However, it is important to understand that making an application does not guarantee a place on one of our programmes.
All applicants seeking entry into ERV are tested and their parents are required to meet the Head of Primary/Secondary subsequently. At this stage parents may ask more detailed questions about the curriculum. The assessment process is designed to ensure the best placement of each child to meet individual, educational and personal requirements. The assessment is also designed to determine what support a child may require, if any.
MAKE AN APPLICATION
Submit, in person or by email, the following documents:
- An application for admission
- A copy of the birth certificate
- A color passport size photo
- A copy of vaccination booklet
- Reports/transcripts for the past 2 years
- 75.000 francs CFA non-refundable application fee
Additional documents may be requested as and when necessary.
TESTING AND INTERVIEW
Tests are scheduled Monday through Friday except on public holidays.
- All applicants are required to meet with the Head of the Department for further details and questions about the programmes and curriculum.
OFFER OF A PLACE
- The conclusion of the assessment process can be one of these decisions:
- Admission, if an applicant has successfully passed the assessment process, an offer letter will be sent to parents;
- Waiting List for entry, if there are no further places available;
- Rejection, if the applicant has not met the admission requirements.
ACCEPTANCE OF PLACE
To complete the acceptance of place process, applicant must:
- complete and return the Admission letter;
- pay the non-refundable entrance fee
- if an employer pays the fees, we shall provide you with a financial support letter to be signed by your employer.
- Admission is confirmed by the payment of the entrance fee (non-refundable) or by the presentation of a Letter of Financial Guarantee.
- Parents proceed to the purchasing of school uniforms and further details about start date and first day at school will be communicated.
L'essai prolongé est un document de recherche indépendant et autonome, se terminant par un texte de 4 000 mots.
Composante du noyau du programme de diplôme du Baccalauréat (IBDP), l'éssai prolongé est obligatoire pour tous les élèves.
Pour en savoir plus sur l’essai prolongé, cliquez ici